I'm so tired, but my essay still needs a conclusion and a bibliography. I am so sick of looking at it already, I decided to take a break and blog instead. I know I've been neglecting this page somewhat since term started.
Anyway I should get back to it, I need to send it out by 5pm later.

Clutter
Originally uploaded by hesedetang *.
- 28 August 2006 7:57am -
3 comments:
Dear Ai-chan,
I'm ok :) I will be ok after a good night's rest tonight :)
I finally finished my essay at 4pm this afternoon and sent it by post at 6pm lol.
By the way I got your stuff from Takashimaya already :P But I am making something just for you to go with it :P Hehehehe :D
♥
Arigatou gosaimasu, watashi no sensei! ♡
It is because I have a wonderful sensei, who doesn't mind explaining :P
♡
Post a Comment